Thursday, December 31, 2009

Transition project

I have been reading the _Transition_Handbook_ which is inspiring me to try and start our own little transition group in our neighborhood since Peak oil and climate change are quickly becoming major issues in our world and our government along with the rest of the world governments refuse to take serious action.

If there are any people reading this blog in the Minneapolis and suburban areas feel free to contact me about getting involved. I know there are other transition groups in the area and I am not trying to splinter groups just get a more local group designed around my local area. I would love to work with other groups in the area to combine numbers and ideas.

Here are some links on the transition project
http://transitionculture.org/
http://transitiontowns.org/Main/HomePage

In Frith,
Devin

2 comments:

viggie said...

Oh interesting how people run into the same things at the same time! I recently visited my local transitions group for the first time :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Contributors