Monday, September 22, 2008

Hard and long thinking

I have posted some seriously disturbing things lately that after some serious introspection brought by an anonymous posting, I have decided that as upset as I may get with things in the world right now, I need to try and live truer to my beliefs and rise above the squalor.

I continue to post bike and political items here, but will try and stay positive and let my good show through to semi-quote the poster, as I deleted the post that she commented on and do not have the comment any longer.
Namaste,
Devin

1 comment:

LisaZ said...

Devin, I understand the balance you're trying to accomplish. There is certainly plenty to be negative about lately. I'm trying to keep positive in my blog too, but there are just some things you gotta say.

Good look with your soul-searching. We can spread the message!

Lisa

Contributors