Monday, January 7, 2008

Taking the 100 ft challenge



The Path to Freedom family is having a really cool project in 2008 that we are going to participate in since it is inline with something we were looking at doing. Since this illegal and immoral war in Iraq is being paid for by our children, we are going to grow a victory garden just like they did in WWI and WWII.

Here are the posters, we will be planting in out front yard along with zucchinis, pumpkins, etc.


Lastly the inspirational video:


Namaste,
The Quinces

2 comments:

Mechanic said...

I'll be watching your progress with keen interest. I was an avid gardener before having kids and moving from the country into the city. I don't miss the flower gardening, but sometimes I miss the vegi gardening. Mostly there just hasn't been enough time. Now the kids are getting older and I find myself with more time. However, I've never gardened someplace as cold as MN. So be sure to include as much info as possilbe about seed starting dates, varieties, transplant dates, etc. Good luck!

Emmie (Better Make It A Double) said...

So glad to have found your blog! My husband and I have twin 2 year olds. We live in SE Mpls, and have a big garden and chickens. We're going to do the 2008 Compact, and I'm really excited about it.

Contributors